Music Lover
All About Music

I love playing music, and I play different kinds of music. Guitar is my preferred instrument.
I have a Schecter PT Deluxe, I bought about two years ago.

Reference image :
PeTe Deluxe


specifications:
* T-Style, Alder Body
* Bolt on Maple Neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* 22 Frets, Scale 25.5 "
* 2 Schecter Super Rock II Humbucker
* Bridge String-thru Body Flatmount
* Color Gloss Black
I am quite happy with the sound of this guitar. This guitar has a flexible sound as it comes with push-pull switch to select the use of humbucker or single coil pickups.
I am trying to record guitar directly into the computer using Nuendo 4 with VST Plug in Amplitube 2 and Amplitube Metal to sound distortion. For the clean sound without using amplitube.
Amplitube

I use amplitube 2 for Bass
Sound Sample :


Popular Posts

Music Lovers Room. Powered by Blogger.